Re: [As-users] Wharf blocking access to screen space

niklas@fet.at
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:35:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi

The option you're looking for is AllowCover. All AfterStep modules
have implicitly set AvoidCover. For a - to me unknown - reason both do
not show up in the glossary of local html docs...

again, if window behaviour is not working it's the database options to
consult.

good luck

niklas