Re: [As-users] help about configuration

Fabrice Ilponse (fabrice@avertec.com)
Fri, 08 Oct 2004 14:27:14 +0200

niklas@fet.at wrote:

>ad 2. i can reproduce this if SmartPlacement is disabled, i have to place the window manually too then.
>      so this should be a bug.
>      i'd say uncomment the SmartPlacement line in your config file meanwhile...

I've done that. It's much better now :)

>ad 3. from the NEW file (in cvs and in the afterstep distro)
>
>Feel Section:
>ScreenEdgeAttraction  <distance>

I've set

ScreenEdgeAttraction 0

in my 0_feel but the same phenomenon occurs.
Left (and also top) edge of the screen is not concerned about my problem.
I really think it's due to the presence of Wharf at right and icons at bottom.
The jump is really big : 10% of the screen height of the bottom just before the window bottom reaches the iconified window zone.