Re: [As-users] Configuration Documentations and samples.
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:09:40 +0200 (CEST)

if i am not wrong by default documentation is available in html format on=
installation of afterstep.
start afterstepdoc - should work on your systemt too.
there's also an online version at ...

i know afterstep's documentation is not in a good shape right now. but al=
60% should be there (327 entries missing out of about 800). being almost =
only one working on documentation it just takes time - so please be patie=
nt :)
if you have anything to add to the docs, send it to me, and i'll add it t=
o cvs.
(source of docs is in src/ASDocGen/source in afterstep-source dir)

also 1.8 docs still can be very usefull...
not to forget all config files are human-readable, so looking what is in
/usr(/local)/share/afterstep/ can also give you a clue what to do...

Niklas Lunger
aka born2late

P.S.: i did not really understand what you want, so perhaps someone else =
answer your question.