Re: wharf, pager, etc...

Michael Vieths (foeclan@winternet.com)
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:59:20 -0500 (CDT)

Edit the autoexec file and comment out the ones you don't want to start.
Winlist is the one you're using, I'd guess.  The autoexec script is
normally in /usr/local/share/afterstep, but it's normally advised not to
edit the files there.  Copy the autoexec file from there into your
GNUstep/Library/AfterStep directory, if it's not already there, then edit
that copy of it.

Michael Vieths
Foeclan@Winternet.Com