Re: AS on Caldera 2.3

dschaible@obiwan.balmar.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:36:08 -0400

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, David Mihm wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Apr 2000 dschaible@obiwan.balmar.com wrote:
>
> > Greetings all!
> >
> > After happily running RedHat with AS for dog years now, I decided to break
> > everything and try out Caldera.
>
>         Red Hat hasn't been around for 7 years, aka 1 dog year (well not
> really, as dog years are more of an exponential increment, but we won't
> get into that here).

Ha!

Well, I was thinking more in terms of 7 dog years to 1 real year (I think
thats how it works, a dog is 2 literal years old with the maturity of a 14
year old hummie)

However, I did have the right packages, just tried to install them in the
wrong order I guess, got AS back up and everyone here is Ohhin' and
Ahhhhin' again at my beautiful desktop - Running the wonderful Fantasy
theme created by the talented Sasha that I grabbed from themes.org (hacked
a bit for my personal taste!)

Thanks again!
- Derek