Re: WHARF

Randall Hopper (aa8vb@yahoo.com)
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 06:56:08 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Mihm <dmihm@rchitecture.com> wrote:

> [Please verify you reply to this list _only_ since this lame list refuses
> to alter the Reply-To:, Thanks]

The list is not the problem.

If you don't want e-mail replies, set your Mail-Followup-To header.

Some mailers like Mutt will automagically set this header to the list
address if you so desire.  Alternatively, set it to a discard address like
"null@rahul.net".

~/.muttrc:
  unset followup_to                       # Yes, I want e-mail for list replies

For e-mail, this is what I use.  For news, you may want:

Randall