RE: wrong date w/ docked asclock

Mike Katz (mkatz@meganet.net)
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:11:31 -0400

lol..i had the same problem...it is weird... i have no fix.... some times it
is correct..and other times it is off a day or two.... I have checked every
thing (bios date, and what not!)

I also get so miscilanious artifacts on the docked asclock display... I dont
think there is a relation ship..but who knows...

sory I have no fix, but I hope you find comfort knowing your not alone...I
know I do ! : )

katz