Re: WinList

Patrick Alken (wnder@koruna.varner.com)
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:37:31 -0500 (CDT)

I did edit G/L/A/winlist, but nothing in there does what I want.
For example, I believe its the line (in winlist)

*WinListAction Click1 Iconify -1,Focus

which warps the mouse pointer, so I changed it to:
*WinListAction Click1 Iconify -1

Then, when I clicked on the winlist, it did NOT warp the mouse, but it
also did not bring the window into focus :-). So, I believe its the call
to "Focus" which warps the pointer, but I cannot find anyway to edit the
behavior of Focus()..