Re: Logging out

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:30:14 -0400 (EDT)

How does logging out of other window managers work?  Do you have the same
problem?  Because the Form module just calls the AS function "Quit".

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                                   *  *  *
AfterStep FAQ: http://afterstep.davidv.net or http://www.afterstep.org/FAQ