Re: [as-devel] xmms

Thomas Nilsson (fatal@poetic.com)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:44:48 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Gregory T. Norris wrote:

That did not do any good at all.. BUT! it seem's our dear coders had been
working with 1.7.90 which had braindead code, and they had made a
workaround for it.. once we discoverd that, that code was removed and
everything works fine again...

Sorry for the posts... now to add something in our faq about older silly
as code :D

===    Thomas Nilsson   -   fatal@poetic.com   -   http://i.am/dumb    ===